Looking for the top 5 stock market apps?
Here on StockMarketLab.com we’ve ranked the top 5 Stock Market apps based on usability, functionality, overall “coolness”, and most importantly they have to be FREE. All of the apps featured below can be downloaded from the iTunes Store.
- StockTwits – Free Twitter like app that allows you to tweet and view tweets about stocks, ETF’s and other financial instruments. You can also view real-time quotes before, during and after market hours.
- CNBC Real-time – Free app that allows you to view real-time quotes before, during and after market hours. Other features include watching CNBC video clips, viewing charts, and managing a watch list.
- Bloomberg – Free app and the best app for international market news. Customizable homepage feature allows you to read any headlines for any market or Bloomberg category of your choice.
- Yahoo! Finance – Yahoo’s free stock app offers the best of Yahoo Finance on your iPhone. I leave Yahoo Finance open on my computer throughout the day and the App is just as good. Manage a watchlist, view videos, research stocks, and more.
- TD Ameritrade – Free app which allows you to see Level II.
I have personally been using the iPhone for years now and these free top stock iPhone apps definitely stand out among their peers. With thousands of apps to choose from I focused on the best apps within specific groups for example mobile banking and online stock trading.
Do you have a favorite app for stocks that was not included above? Share your thoughts via comment below and let us know your pick.